In response to this post by Amber Naslund, where she asks what we wish more people knew about us, I’d like to share.
I wish more people knew;
- On the Myers-Briggs Typology Indicator, I’ve registered as INFP (Introverted, iNtuitive, Feeling, Perceptive).
- It’s very easy to startle me, but almost impossible to surprise me.
- I have issues building habits – it takes forever, but it does happen.
- I’m a huge roleplay geek – D&D, White Wolf games, text-based roleplay…
- But not LARP. Never LARP.
- I’m writing a novel, and I’m almost done.
- Before I was a marketer, I wanted to be an accountant.
- Before I wanted to be an accountant, I wanted to be an army marksman.
- I’m scared. Of everything. All the damn time.
- I hate lists because I hate disclusion, and lists always have to end somewhere.